Ruby's Diner is the April Business of the Month
Ruby’s Diner was selected as the Cuero Chamber of Commerce Business of the Month for the month of April. Ruby’s Diner was chosen for their dedication to community, school and chamber events, according to a news release. Chamber board members are shown presenting the award to owner Jode Zavesky and employee Gayle Ogilvie. Shown are past president Natalie Carson, vice president Fielding Hickey, treasurer Mark Veit, and directors Brian Gomez, Caley Thomas, and mini chamber director, Carson Castillo. Contributed photo.
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park