Rojas presents Bell Award to Braden
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 06/04/2014 - 12:38pm
Throughout my long academic career there have been countless individuals who have made an impact in my life. I think it’s safe to say that I have met most of these people in an educational environment. Because of this, deciding who would receive this bell was a fairly difficult task. However, my choice for the recipient of this bell was someone who not only made an impact in my life but also made an effort to aid me in my future plans.
I met this person in the summer before my freshman year at Cuero High School. Year after year, she has always been there to guide me along the way.
Read more in this week's edition of the Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe to the Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park