Wellness Center construction is expected to be completed next month
Submitted by crecord2010 on Wed, 07/16/2014 - 2:37pm
“Construction is ahead of schedule,” said Dr. Phylis Canion of the new Cuero Wellness Center located at the corner of Esplanade and Sarah.
The new 20,000 sq. ft. facility is scheduled to be completed in August with a grand opening set for September.
Dr. Canion and Eric Draper are the project managers representing DeWitt Medical Foundation and Weaver-Jacobs Constructors is the contractor.
“We’ve had phenomenal success,” said Dr. Canion. “This is a $2 million project that has been paid for through donations and the donations keep coming.”
This facility will replace the current facility located near the intersection of Main and Esplanade.
Read more in this week's edition of The Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe to The Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park