Jackson wins membership to Bfit Cuero Wellness Center
Cuero Wellness Center manager Chandra Carbonara, left, presented Olga Jackson with a one year free membership to the new Bfit Cuero Wellness Center, which opens in September. Jackson entered the DeWitt Medical Foundation’s Healthy Recipe Cookbook contest where she submitted her recipes to be included in a new healthy cookbook being published by the Wellness Center. The foundation congratulates Jackson and thanks everyone who participated in the contest. Although the contest has ended, recipes may still be submitted for consideration for inclusion in the cookbook. Email recipes to Nikki Lantz at email@example.com. Contributed photo.
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park