Kristi Lee hired as CHS principal
Submitted by crecord2010 on Tue, 07/29/2014 - 3:10pm
Cuero High School is getting a new principal. Kristi Lee will manage the school in 2014-15 academic year that starts next month.
Lee has spent several months preparing for the position. After being hired, she spent several days working at the campus in April in May. She spent more time at the campus in June and officially began her duties this month. Lee said she’s spent a lot of time taking in the culture of the new campus.
“I don’t want to come in and assume I know the right way to do everything,” Lee said. “My first priority is building relationships with people and doing a lot of listening. That’s what I’ve tried to do so far because the people who have been here so far have an important voice.”
Lee said many things attracted her to the position at Cuero High School.
Read more in this week's edition of The Record. Call 361-275-3464 to subscribe to The Record.
Rate this article:
- Carl Krug chosen as lone finalist in supt. search
- Edwards chosen new YES principal
- New truancy law scaled down from Class C misdemeanor to civil punishment
- Avis Winifred to hold book signing on Aug. 26 at the Cuero Public Library from 9 a.m. to noon
- Back to school event set in memory of Cuero woman on Aug. 8 at the Cuero Municipal Park